ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane Brembos

Nissan 350z
Between me and him we will be able to get you everything you need for the conversion mate, and at very competitive rates

I've already pinged you a PM previously regarding HC discs and potential pad selections but reading that does it mean you do callipers too, or was that more for Chris to sort out? :)

vahynu7y.jpg

They were delivered today look spot on shall be fitted next week hopefully

I'm using goodridge braided lines

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
^ I presumed the OP was talking about the mk2 Megane 225/230 front Brembo calipers being the same as the Clio 197/200, think chewyb did aswel.
But yes the 250/265 Megane has different front Brembos mate to the previous models

I've already pinged you a PM previously regarding HC discs and potential pad selections but reading that does it mean you do callipers too, or was that more for Chris to sort out? :)

I remember mate

I can do yes, but Chris can sort the custom lines and brackets so he'd sort at same time for you as calipers

Cheers

^ From what I had already read and the few sets I am watching they are all from the 225 megane I just needed to be sure. For some reason the 197/200 seem to cost a lot more. I've also read some where that the fiat 500 that came with brembos are the same as well.

Nissan 350z
^ From what I had already read and the few sets I am watching they are all from the 225 megane I just needed to be sure. For some reason the 197/200 seem to cost a lot more. I've also read some where that the fiat 500 that came with brembos are the same as well.

You can buy the callipers new from Renault for £159 each (silver, red costs more and is out of stock) so I don't understand why they command the premium that they do on Ebay, I guess its from people not knowing their new price as a reference point.

Speak to Renault Wolverhampton parts on here for a quote.

Do you have the brakes already, once fitted I'd really appreciate a few pictures. As you are going to be running the 300mm disc i take it that is what the smaller plate is for?

they ive had the calipers for couple of years but never thought about them much until the last few months plus i need the stopping power now.....yeah they must machine the main bracket for 280mm and by the time you add the plate plus the calipers dont need the 5mm removed from it for 300mm it makes up the difference

You can buy the callipers new from Renault for £159 each (silver, red costs more and is out of stock) so I don't understand why they command the premium that they do on Ebay, I guess its from people not knowing their new price as a reference point.

Speak to Renault Wolverhampton parts on here for a quote.

I never thought to try them to be honest. I will PM them and ask.

they ive had the calipers for couple of years but never thought about them much until the last few months plus i need the stopping power now.....yeah they must machine the main bracket for 280mm and by the time you add the plate plus the calipers dont need the 5mm removed from it for 300mm it makes up the difference

I thing I will stick with the 280mm disc, I did think they would have been one sold bracket as the website page seemed to read as if they where all made to order.