ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane RS Pic!!!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Just a FAT clio, looks good apart from colour. :cool:

Whats the engine? When is is out? BHP & 0-60 times, etc? Thanx

CTR EK9 turbo

wow. Looks cool. Itd look even cooler in silver ;)

are they 4x4? what power? what engine? i need stats!!!

S2000

They better colour code those bleeding side strips! Hope they dont do the same as the 172, i.e. only realise on the sidestrips were better colourcoded by the time they release the MK2!!!

S2000

By TWR, hmmm we all know what a good job they did on the V6, now Im worried. Surley the experience of RenualtSport would be far better suited!

S2000

There is a 2.0 Sport Hatch, so I would imagine its not going to far away from that! But Renault in their wisdom have seen it fit not to state the weight on their site!

id imagine being renault sport theyll get the weight down on that they were discussing this.... to strip or not to strip..

CTR EK9 turbo

Hey i like my black side strips! ;) (theyre lighter without the paint you know!)

I wonder whether itl be 4x4 like the R32 and S3 etc.? Saw a Leon Cupra R tother day, it looked pretty nice - kinda "stocky" and aggressive. I might test drive one. Theyre dead tunable and with the help of a McCains special the BHP level can easily be increased reasonably cheaply.

S2000

No, its defo FWD.

The Cupra R is a very nice car, Ive managed to persuade the old man to get one for his next company car, should be here in 8 weeks or so! I wouldnt mind chucking in the 172 for one too.........no what am I saying its a V6!!!!!!!

CTR EK9 turbo

whats a V6?

I got my dad to buy the golf gti diesel 150. Its not bad, but has a very narrow power/torque band, but inbetween 2-4 k rpm, it certainly shifts! i dont know why they gave it 6-speeds though? you have to keep stirring the box to get the best out of it. I found myself doing lots of block changes. He needs it to be efficient on fuel and his first big trip (not run in) yielded about 49 mpg, so not too bad.

CTR EK9 turbo

ah i see! Good lad. They are amazing cars, not only do they look amazing, they sound it and they go like it. I got a ride in one a while back (philglover got to drive it the lucky bngg3r!), and the noise from the engine is fantastic. The amount of attention you get from people is, well, a lot!

u knw that on the continent they to a v6 4-motion version of the cupra leon r, u can tune the hell out of it and still be able to feed the power down to the ground

Matt