ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane RS250 @ RWS

BMW M5 & E36
Thoughts? Bar the wheels, I like. Colour looked more like Sunflower than liquid though which was strange.

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2322.jpg

IMG_2324.jpg

And the Megane Trophy, based VERY loosely on the same thing!

IMG_2313.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do not want.

Looks like the retarded younger brother of an Astra VXR and a Scirrocco.

I'll take the Scirrocco thanks.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
It will grow on people just like the 200 has, and the 197 before it.

I love it!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
That is epic imho.... Looks different to anything else on the road and will handle, seein as though its from Renault. Whats the predictive increase on a stage 1?. - About 280bhp/290bhp?.

Cupra
I like it. A step forwards from the old one anyway!
(Excluding the rims, there are 5 different sets to choose from anway IIRC)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If i didnt know what it was i think i'd quite like it, but seeing as its a a progression of the megane, i just don't think it looks right, maybe with some better wheels i could be swayed.... although it does somehow seem to make liquid yellow, a quality colour IMO, look cheap. :(

Thoughts? Bar the wheels, I like. Colour looked more like Sunflower than liquid though which was strange.

From your pics they all look a similar flat Sunflowery yellow, apart from the Cup Racer, which looks slightly more Liquid Yellow.

Were they all the same colour in the metal?

Love it! Yeah it may look like a the Astra Vxr from the back, but imo that isn't a bad thing! Some different wheels and that is perfect! The yellow on the Megane is far greater than the Liquid yellow also... Again imho.

BMW M5 & E36
From your pics they all look a similar flat Sunflowery yellow, apart from the Cup Racer, which looks slightly more Liquid Yellow.

Were they all the same colour in the metal?

The pics arent special at all im afraid, and I didnt get chance to tart them up before uploading.

The 200, 200 cup racer and Megane trophy were all 'proper' LY in the metal, the 250 being a bit lighter and duller.

Cup car
IMG_2321.jpg

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i'll reserve judgement on it at the mo....but i though the side profile was comparable to the latest seat cars!!!

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
I like it, but then I also like the non RS Megane Mk3, especially since I have driven one. The only thing I dont like about the 250 is the wheels. They are pure w*nk but then thats why we have turinis :approve::cool:

J03

MX5 1.8
i like it. duno what the fuss is about tbh. all hatchbacks now look the same anyways, its like when everything use to look like boxes! ie golf, fiesta etc etc... just the same shapes but in the modern world now..

172 mk2 Iceberg
liked the back end for a change

Front was a little drab.... but the racer next door well yummmmy

Mini Cooper S sport
I LOVE the 250, apart from the wheels it's got in those pics. I really think it looks great, and probably looks even better in the metal.

I think I could get used to front bumper insert as well, more so than on the Clio 200 - the Meg doesn't look like a frog. I love the styling at the rear.

dk

911 GTS Cab
its definitely growing on me, colour definitely looks like sunflower and definitely isn't liquid. I don't think its being built in dieppe and thats the only place set up for liquid, or so i have heard.

The 19"s are marmite, not sure on those yet, they will no doubt be an expensive option though anyway as renault seem to be going bmw style with most things being options these days.

looked so poor close up, panel gaps, stuck on bodykit to make it seem bigger, the yellow didnt work either, horrible rear exhaust

and i really wanted to like it. the world series megane was nearly the same so whats that about renault? apprently its an epic drive but after the world series the 200 has REALLY caught my attention

Roadster Coupe
Its a nice car but if there going to do it in yellow, it has to be liquid yellow and different wheels for sure. Surprised how big they are as well, 19"!