ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meganne splitter on! :D

J03

MX5 1.8
my cars been going through major changes lately, not anything drastic, heres my most recent :D

DSC00040copy.jpg

:D

hope ye like, comments welcome

J03

MX5 1.8

yup will get some back to black 2moro, just came back from college, only picture i took this morning and its all dark now outside... stupid weather.
il take some tomoro :)

EDIT

very easy to fit :) £10 from scrappy, just use self tape screws and screw them underneath, and to trim the edges off.

J03

MX5 1.8
its the furthest i can push into it, i made sure i pushed it from the opposing side whilest screwing it on

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Does look abit grey but thats probably coz its in really bright direct sunlight but the look of it!

J03

MX5 1.8
matter of opinion really mikey, i think it looks great on yours! very subtle but effective! slam it!

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah deffo lower it, looks good low :)
guna lower my front 30mm more, its currently at 35 at the front.. .feck knows what it is at the back!! its well low for 35mm at the back... lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Doesn't look right on the car, like what gaz sed need to be put under the bumper more...

J03

MX5 1.8
yes yes yes :p

lowering this sunday hopefully if the weathers good!!

i wanted an MS grille to match my lower mesh grille, opinions? RS OR MS?