ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

meguiars deep crystal

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
in need of some new cleaning stuff and spied these in halfrauds. the 3 steps, paint cleaner, polish and carnauba wax. anyone had any experience ? good, bad ?

Now Sold :-(
I use Megs deep crystal and gold class wax on my bean. Pics in the media section under Bean cleaning.....

Megane R26
Agree with Jim, but 1&2 are decent enough (DC1 is a good cleaner and DC2 is rebottled Megs #7, which is a great glaze). The DC3 wax is frankly s**t though, so you could just change this for something else...

Megane R26
My goto Polish tbh mate, I can do a full correction with it on softer paints, then go straight to wax. It's awesome.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Contains Micro-abrasives, yes. Probably on par with 85RD; what do you think, Russ?!

So long as you work it well and for long enough, you're laughing. Personally, I wouldn't like to have to use it by hand anymore!

Megane R26
I'd say a bit more cut than 85RD, more on a par with 85RE/M#205, Jim?

It's great for a single hit product. Works very well on a 3M Yellow Waffle Polishing Pad. Great combo for you to learn with Luke - the waffle pad is easy to control, and the LP is very wet, so keeps the pad lubricated, and doesn't cut too much, so won't bit you in the arse.