ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Members polo shirt orders...

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

For those remaining few people that havent sent your cheques in please do so asap, were all waiting on you! If you do not require your order any more please let me know so I can cancel it.

Jas

7.6cc :D

Jas - could you let us know whos you have recieved so we know whether our cheques arrived safely?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

CB - Your email states what size and quantity. My list is exactly the same as that.

Jilly - see below:

The following people I have received cheques for:

Jason Thomas
Geoff Runnalls
Andy Tulloch
Phil Cole
Gav Wright
Ivan Endicott
Caroline Jennison
Marc Gibson
Richard Goss
Barry Riddell
Liam Sandie
David Jarrold
Robert Johnston
James Green
Stuart Mainwaring
Craig Spanner
Jim Husband
Jill Benton
Sylvia Beaumont
Mike Easley
Gareth Jones
Tom Jackson
Steve Higgins
Adrian Burgess
James Robinson
Andy Kemp
Paul Waugh
Ian Priestley
Richard Clarke

There are 23 cheques outstanding. I have spoken to a few people and know some of these are en-route.

BMW 320d Sport

Jas Ill sort you out the dosh at Southend this weekend if youre coming. Actually that reminds me, Luke and Wongy will both owe me a fiver!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Id like a polo shirt too. not sure if im too late, i must have been on another planet when the thread was going...

If im not too late can I have more details pls, if I am its ok ill get one next time..

Cheers...

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

K - got your payment ta.

All others wanting polos now, its too late to custom order but we will be getting some stock in of 2 or 3 colours, all sizes, so when they are in better order them quick!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Cheers Jas, any ideas when theyll be in so i can get my hands on one before they all dissapear...?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Hi John,

I havent got any sizes yet other than 1 large demo one. If you can wait till weve ordered them all and got them in stock you can try on some. I think we are going to keep stock of the 3 most popular colours, navy blue/black/white in all sizes, but due to costs we cant keep a lot in stock. They will be in stock hopefully no later than 4 weeks.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Right, I am ordering these this afternoon and am going to honour all orders placed that havent paid yet - so unless you want to be shamed on this forum, get the cash off to me quick!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Apologies kis, but I couldnt see your name on Jass list! I could only see three female names.

I will put it right now and say that there are only FOUR ladies! OK?