ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Memorial Meet for Northern Will**

Glanza V
ill also make it to anything you guys organise if thats ok, always wanted to meet will as i spotted him around a few times and always said to him and needster that id attend a meet when a got a beter car :(:(

Glanza V
yep great colour especialy when ya mix it with xenons looks awsum! still want a few bits for it tho. may need an expert to help me fit a cup splitter ;)

Glanza V
one is beter than none haha mine did have recaros from the factory but the prevous owner sold them for 1000 + standard sport seats :( i got the car 4 a great price so that made up for it :) ............. a little

Clio 172 Flamer
il try and be ther, so keep it posted. this is still weird coz i only seen him the day before it happend goin along wessy way in sunderland.:(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Righto kids we gonna sort summit out and make this our next meet, attendance is a must if ya knew will so can every1 put an idea forward so we can decide. I think the route we took to the lakes.

Barge
A few of the NE lot are going to Trax, which is 6th Sept weekend. How about after that?

TBH, I'm not a fan of the drive out, but I'll help Hutchie out in sorting it if needs be.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
So put your suggestion forward bully, I was just in the mind that it's a car forum and they involve driving. I'm not the boss of any1 peeps can do what they like.

Barge
I never said you were. I'm just not a fan of it.

I'd have said karting, as he loved that, with all his trophies.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There's already gonna be a karting 1 which your invited 2 but there's only 25 spaces which are gonna be all taken up. Hence why I said something else.
Trophies. Lol he won those against children.

alien green rs133
There's already gonna be a karting 1 which your invited 2 but there's only 25 spaces which are gonna be all taken up. Hence why I said something else.
Trophies. Lol he won those against children.

i hope im in the 25 as iirc kev, only me and you were confirmed for last karting :(

E92 M3
you will have to let me know what happening with this as would like to come to this but i am neva on cs any more realy