ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Men v Women

RB 200
Simple question, which of the above has complemented you on your Clio the most?
Personally, had over a dozen guys say they like my car versus only two girls.

Tad disappointed at that! Seems the RS200 doesn't appeal to the ladies.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Simple question, which of the above has complemented you on your Clio the most?
Personally, had over a dozen guys say they like my car versus only two girls.

Tad disappointed at that! Seems the RS200 doesn't appeal to the ladies.

It won't unless it is a mercedes, audi or bmw lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I once asked a woman to stick a clio gear stick up her love tunnel (true sorry btw). She wasn't interested despite the fact she sells her used underwear on eBay. Had it been a Bentley gear stick I'm sure the outcome would of been different.

I once asked a woman to stick a clio gear stick up her love tunnel (true sorry btw). She wasn't interested despite the fact she sells her used underwear on eBay. Had it been a Bentley gear stick I'm sure the outcome would of been different.
Ace!! No doubt! No doubt!

Trophy #491
You were expecting women to like a Clio? They don't see the 'sport' bit.. Only my girlfriend has said anything about it.

172 Cup
A girls opinion of a car is entirely based on its age, they'd rather have a 14 plate Audi A1, over a 55' Mercedes Benz 300 SLR.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

Oh, the memories!

Isn't looking for compliments on your car from women, a bit, needy? And...a bit, teenage?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl at this thread!

..and fpmsl at calling it an RS200 :rolleyes:

I know. But to be honest if you turned up in an actual RS200 you still probably wouldn't pull unless she's into cars. (in fact, you're probably more likely to pull in a Clio 200, because it looks new!)

Ford_RS200.jpg

Lol, yes. Golden thread.

Last edited:
  LY 200 EDC LUX
My clio is a very capable car. What it isn't, is a chick-magnet. 99% of people see it as a white Renault clio, not a clio 200 with cup pack, recaro's, gloss black roof and speedlines lol

ph2 172
My mate used to have a shed of a 1.1 106 popular, but It had a jp4 conversion, bucket seats, stripped out and an omex rev limiter than made huge bangs. He got a different girl every week in that car!

clio 172 cup
I remember when I first met the missus took her out in the Clio she was like oh it's loud it's rattly what's the point ,I prefer my fiesta I thought what does she know about cars a bloody fiesta anyways when dropped her of at her house in the drive was fiesta st running throttle bodies straight through exhaust coilovers and many other goodies shut me up....

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I remember when I first met the missus took her out in the Clio she was like oh it's loud it's rattly what's the point ,I prefer my fiesta I thought what does she know about cars a bloody fiesta anyways when dropped her of at her house in the drive was fiesta st running throttle bodies straight through exhaust coilovers and many other goodies shut me up....

1000000000000000000% Keeper.

clio 172 cup
Must admit when i pulled up I was like oh didn't know you had a brother he's got a nice car she was like erm I don't that's mine totally caught me off guard but yea I got owned but I love it instead of being moaned at for playing with the cars she comes and helps! Honestly she's a diamond to find a girl who loves cars is rare at the moment she's the one talking me into going CSS!

clio 172 cup
I asked why she said she was never into cars she said I thought you'd think I was a lesbian or something I was like I can only dream babes! Cheeky three way she's easy on the eye to