ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mesh on clios

Has anyone got mesh on the front grill & valance of their clio?

Id just like to know where the best place to get it & how to fit it cos i looked at my front valance today & found that id somehow managed to catch a dead bird in it.

Ive got the lovely job of trying to get the dead bird out 2moro, i dont want it to happen again so i need mesh.

Bryony

GR7

Shiny red R32

Was it a pigeon Bryony? I have a friend with a Pug 306 Rallye who has this daft saying about his car - "Itll catch pigeons"!

Lol no it isnt GR.I was just lucky i noticed it now cos if i hadnt noticed for months it would have started to go off, ohhh lovely.

Skoda Fabia vRS

i almost had one the other day, it was in the road and couldnt decide which way to fly......itll make its mind up from now on lol

i have it done on my 1.4rt i did it myself, it took two attempts to get it right but it looks minted and its the only one i know of within 40 miles that has it done. suttle but no-one else can be bothered trying it (too much work for them).

BMW 320d Sport

If youre going for a factory look with the edges of the mesh behind a panel so it looks all flush, you need to use a hot glue gun to keep it in place. Unless you have a ledge there already to rest it on. You can use self tapping screws if your bumper is thick enough. Dont use silicone sealant, it gets everywhere and looks untidy.