ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MFN Eastwood Tonight

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Saw a few nice Clio 182's tonight and a 192 or 200. Both cars below had CS stickers on the rear window. Love the Trophy.

Also saw a nice BG 182 and a RB but couldn't see any stickers.

eda4e4am.jpg

va7uju5e.jpg

Mitsubishi Evo VI
Ah, I saw a Trophy parked up near the entrance but didn't notice any behind me as I didn't go that direction. Got a friend who doesn't really post on here with one, it's pretty nice. I don't have a club sticker on my car as I managed to make a mess of it when putting it on rear window so I just chucked it in the bin haha :<

Ah, I saw a Trophy parked up near the entrance but didn't notice any behind me as I didn't go that direction. Got a friend who doesn't really post on here with one, it's pretty nice. I don't have a club sticker on my car as I managed to make a mess of it when putting it on rear window so I just chucked it in the bin haha :<

Fair enough! You on the RS - East Midlands page?

ITB BG 182
BG 182 - did it have a stupid huge white sticker in the back?

I say we get a group together, get in early enough and flood the front car park with clio sports.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404

I say we get a group together, get in early enough and flood the front car park with clio sports.

Yeah and black tinted windows. I doubt the owner is on here.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404

Just seen this same car again going towards Nottingham from Castle Marina.
Sounds like it's running pops and bangs.

ITB BG 182
I really liked it but not too keen on the sticker. I do have a soft spot for BG's though. Are you running pops and bangs?
Yea I have pops and bangs on with the ITB's. Might be getting rid of the sticker as I'm more in to Leeds Rhino's now days.