ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin Exaltos £211

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Does this sound like a good price for two, fitted from etyres, as in the come to you, or does anyone know anywhere cheaper?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
go to my tyres there like 78 each ??

that = £156

fitting wont be more than £20

total = £176

treat the mrs to a £35 quid gift (or just pocket it, i would lol)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
when i bought some i paid 200 all in from kwickfit - shopped around and they beat my best price and at the time this was £200.00 worth a go!! a the time my tyre had run out.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
costco - £170 fitted, my tyres £165 fitted (via a local tyre shop - on their database) If you shop around you'll get 'em cheaper than that, where u based I can get 'em brand new, fitted & balanced for £155.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Indeed, when I came in the thread I thought it was for 4 tyres!! In which case it would be a pretty good buy.

That is extortion, if you're not friendly with any nearby tyre dealers then order them from ebay or mrtyres and fit them yourself.

Leon Cupra 300
i got 4 brand new fitted. 285 sheets from costco.. cant see you finding them much cheaper than that

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
good thing i didnt go for the first one then, where is costco, do i have to have a card, i.e a business?

I am In ashford in Middlesex, near heathrow, any places come recomendened, I have bene to cnetral Tyres in Egham before as they are next to the perrari garagae, and do all their tyres, so i trust them when putting them on. ANy other recomendations?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
i think you can get a card without being trade - not sure but there are two different types... trade and member.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
have you seen the price of some of the gear in there - you can get 5w40 oil for like £18 per 5 litres!!!

Maz

LY 200
Are these 205/45/16's ??

Eidt .. just realised the answer is yes cause you have a 182 .. lol

Costco everytime for me tbh because they rotate your tyres and do an all round good job, but someone told me last week that National tyres matched/underwrote costcos price for them .. like said shop around ??

Just thinking the price you have been quoted is that for V or W rated tyres as one is more expensive :)