ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mid life crisis

vectra+clio172 cup
Hi All,

Just joined the forum after buying a 172 cup. See the avatar.

The reason for purchase was due to selling my 100 v-twin as now in my mid 40's I dont think I'll bounce down the road terribly well!

Anyway after watching this I was kinda hooked.

Plan to clean the car up with advice from the site although it seems so far in good enough nick with just the odd thing. Fingers crossed.

And even better when you live in the road racing capital of the world. The Isle of Man.

vectra+clio172 cup
Hey Northloop,
Do you have any more footage taken of other stuff??
The Nurburgring one is excellent and the quality is great. What did you take that with, GoPro???

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Hey Northloop,
Do you have any more footage taken of other stuff??
The Nurburgring one is excellent and the quality is great. What did you take that with, GoPro???
Yeah got some of the car going round oulton and some other stuff from a local road blast with @not normal dan, but that's maybe not so good for public broadcast. Lol!
It's done on a gopro hero 3 with a frame mount. It cuts down on the microphone rattle noise you often get when using the full case as well.

Hopefully going back this year for another crack at a faster lap. The dampers have been swapped in favour of ast's and it'll have more power and a diff. 8:15 is the target. Anything less is unacceptable.

Megane r26
Yeah got some of the car going round oulton and some other stuff from a local road blast with @not normal dan, but that's maybe not so good for public broadcast. Lol!
It's done on a gopro hero 3 with a frame mount. It cuts down on the microphone rattle noise you often get when using the full case as well.

Hopefully going back this year for another crack at a faster lap. The dampers have been swapped in favour of ast's and it'll have more power and a diff. 8:15 is the target. Anything less is unacceptable.

Ahhhh out blast out up our favourite road, try and slow the video down? Haha