ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mid (nearly) life crisis...

CLK
Picked up my 1st 172 yesterday, had a couple of 5 GTT's and a valver before, but after waiting a few sleepness nights finally got a used one from the Renault stealer.

Been driving all weekend with a permanent smile, makes the mundane life as a 38 yr old (mortgage, bills etc) a lot more enjoyable and looking to spend money on mods rather than at B&Q!

Top site here

182 w/busted splitter :-(
You will definately enjoy it -

Hell, i'm (nearly) 37, and after years of bland company motors, opted-out and bought a 182 last July.

I have since decided it's possibly the most fun thing I've *ever* bought, and love it to absolute bits!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
It's been claimed my car is a mid-life incident ... but (a) I still feel 21 and (b) I've had hot hatches since I was 21 (with a small break when I first had kids before I realized my wife should have the big family car ;)) so it's not like I've suddenly changed my tastes.

Enjoy your 172 :D.