ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee ownership..A Year in the life

Ph1 172.
Great write up for your 2 years of ownership, I'm very jealous. I would absolutely love to own a Vee, they look like absolutley amazing cars and for the time being, what with having no commitments (kids or mortgage) there isn't a more practical time in my life to own one. I just wish i had the extra money to get myself one. One day, one day.

Cheers mate, its been good to spend some decent time in your 182 to get a feel for what they are like! Very capable cars indeed.

Talking of which, go and fire her up!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Cars looking great mate! Seems you have been a busy man with the toys the past month indeed, bet it drives lovely, you'll have to take me out for another spin ;)

James

Ph1 172.
I was looking on Pistonheads this afternoon and thinking I'd love to buy it if I had the money. Good luck with the sale, it looks like a cracking car.

Clio 1970000000

Excellent write up. I read both your reports and can see you are a real enthusiast. You have the car up for £9k. Do you need to replace this with another car? Reason for asking is do you have to sell it to buy a property? Would be a real shame if you did.

I am talking from experience here as I sold my CTR (not as rare but still cherished with less than 8k miles on the clock) to fund an extension. Took me 4 years and a second child before I bought another hot hatch!!!!

Could you keep the car and buy a home?

nah its not being replaced with another car, we have another already and i dont use it for work.

i completely agree with your point, i will miss it and it will be heartbreaking to see it go, but i cant see another way to raise the cash without selling it.

Theres also the fact that i would need a garage or a safe palce to keep it wherever i buy and i might not have that luxury. one day ill own one again.

320d
Great write up mate. Wish I had a spare 9K to buy it. It would look lovely parked on my drive next to my ph1 172.