ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands meet Ham's Hall 14/12/2008 few pics

Countryman JCW
Good meet boys, sorry i shot off, i went to drive about and see what was what, when i went past the police car they flagged me down and said to go home or they will be handing out tickets, so went back after that, whens the next meet ?

Arctic Blue FF 182
I think the best comment of the night goes to Curley though. When about 5 or 6 clios were parked up in the car park in coventry where we were meeting at, and Curley drives in and over and says: "Are you guys cliosport". Made us chuckle for a bit in the freezing cold.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
lol. too funny. plus he then sits there for 10 minutes eating his Mcdonalds while we are freezin!!! walks up and says nothin, 5 mins past and i pipe up 'we're just waiting for Curley to turn up then we're off'. Then he decides to walk foward and make himself known!!!!
LMAO

421 Cammed 172
Pics look NIIICE!

Will have to do it again after xmas so everyone can show off their new stuff!!

Anyone got a Rad going cheap? LOL

Arctic Blue FF 182
lol. too funny. plus he then sits there for 10 minutes eating his Mcdonalds while we are freezin!!! walks up and says nothin, 5 mins past and i pipe up 'we're just waiting for Curley to turn up then we're off'. Then he decides to walk foward and make himself known!!!!
LMAO

Followed by a very quick response from you: "Right then lets go".

Was a laugh!

Yup, meet after xmas sounds good, as i can play with the new camera, wohoo

200 Gordini
I think the best comment of the night goes to Curley though. When about 5 or 6 clios were parked up in the car park in coventry where we were meeting at, and Curley drives in and over and says: "Are you guys cliosport". Made us chuckle for a bit in the freezing cold.

LMAO

In my defence IT WAS A BURGER KING

really, i was parked in the bigger car park waiting for people, waited 10mins and felt a bit peckish. Went for food. I parked up oblivious to the cars just a few lads talking.. i seen the ph-1 so drove up and asked to make sure.. noone said anything said anything for a few secs so i thought taxi for me lol found out it was the west mids crewage so got on with my meal in my nice warm car :rasp:
Also, must make known i threw my chips away to get the ball rolling a bit quicker ;)

was there a mids Xmas meet?

Thats in January now

More poke than viagr
i know its an old thread, but i heard that the trophy was giving it some against a focus ST last saturday. My mates were impressed.

also, any meets planned in cov/warwickshire area anytime soon?

Black 182
DSC01128.jpg

WOW!!!! Thats gorgeous