ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mighty Car Mods Season 6

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Not sure if anybody on here subscribes but enjoy:

[video=youtube_share;Cu6h5IoqkoA]http://youtu.be/Cu6h5IoqkoA[/video]

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Yeah apparently the upload was going to take too long so they called google and they invited them down to upload it from their office !

Clio Rs 200T
Enjoyed it and loved the message they were trying to spread across. But the soundtrack was just awesome.

work for BMW
I enjoyed watching that, thanks for sharing.

Do these chaps have regular videos then? I can't say I have heard of them before :(

Subscribe to them! They have been making videos for years, started off as videos showing you how to do things such as alloy refurbs and now they have gotten huge. I love them, both make me laugh so much

Mk3 1.4 clio
just watched it myself and it was brilliant. I had the pleasure of meeting Marty at Mcmuk meet at gaydon, was a brilliant day.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Just watched it - loved it!
I need to know the names of some of those songs!

Edit: Just realised I get the track names from their website

Most if not all of he music is done by Moog (The loud one of the two) so they should be on his site :)

work for BMW
Was a fantastic episode I really enjoyed it, when I saw it was an hour long I jumped for joy

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
One of their finest episodes :)

Loved watching these guys from the start! Meeting Marty at the MCM meet was good, him telling me that all Integras are white and they all sound the same wasn't :dapprove:

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Subscribe to them! They have been making videos for years, started off as videos showing you how to do things such as alloy refurbs and now they have gotten huge. I love them, both make me laugh so much

I have subscribed and sat and watched about 10 episodes today, thanks for the reccomendation I'm now well and truley hooked!

Mk3 1.4 clio
Was looking through my photos and found this. From Mcmuk meet.
hadepa9e.jpg

172 Race Car
watched Kei to the city today, one of the best things ive seen in a long, long time. Really hooked on MCM now

172 Race Car
Yes, watched it a few days ago, amazing. Watched up to part 7 but havent seen it mapped yet. Have they posted a vid of it finished yet?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've spent the last couple of weeks watching these idiots, proper funny,
had them on subscribed list for over a year but never watched any of them,
proper addicted now, i'm up to the Civic build that smelled of balls.

Although I am watching their latest Lend Us a Ride series too.

172 Race Car
Ive got the 'lend us a ride' vids downloaded on my tablet for a flight next week.

Moog is hillarious, some of the stuff he comes out with about pet badgers an stuff. Pmsl

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
the gramps build is ready for a map and interior/exterior sort. gonna be a few months before we see that though :(

moog is f**king brilliant! tears at some of the things he comes out with!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I love when these guys bring out new content.

The gramps build was just amazing. The amount of fabrication and time was truly epic...Turbo Yoda FTW!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Gramps will be on once the Lend us a Ride stuff is finished.

Couple of weeks according to Youtube.

"There's two more episodes of Lend Us A Ride and then we're back to Gramps. Still waiting on a few things but the moment we've got it all together we'll be back onto it! Thumb up to let everyone know. This will save our inbox from imploding. Thanks!"

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Sweet! Can't wait to see it tuned properly!

Then back onto the s2k hopefully?