ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mij performance exhausts

172 ff silver
well after my back box fell off yesterday i decided it was time for a stainless system

so off i went to MIJ in walsall for a cat back system of high grade stainless with a full lifetime warranty that is mandrel bent and TIG welded :cool:

i told them i wanted a stealth system and i could have had 2", 2.25" 2.5" but they can do any width pipe you want with any configeration of silencers

so i went with the standard 2" width with some nice straight through silencers one just after the cat and then just the back box

it is louder than standard but not stupid and sounds lovely at 6-7k rpm :)

but i can imagine a 2.5" system would be quite loud may suit some but not for me

workmanship is quality and it only took them an hour to do

they said any one that wants a clio system and is a member of this forum thy will do it for these prices :

2" cat back £275

2.25" cat back £295

some pics :

DSCN3085.gif

DSCN3083.gif

DSCN3082.gif

DSCN3084.gif

well i am very happy and think its a bargain and would highly recommend them to anyone

they also do there own sports cats and cat replacement pipes which are also very reasonable and i'll be having a sports cat off them soon

give em a ring and mention the forum

Mij performance

01922 645646

clio 200 F4Rt
i like the flat spot in the pipe where it kinks over the rear beam.

mandrel bend..... i think not!!

^^^^ i know what you mean . but they are quite cheap on price but i spent my money elsewhere at that time .