ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mike T's Supercharged V6 Returns......

Beast :evil: Spoilers a bit ugly but I guess it ain't just for show!

Reminds me of a Group B rally car like the Metro 6R4 (right name?)

we're going for 500lbft and 500bhp next year

respect!

Why dont you get a rear diffuser and smaller wing. You would get less drag and it would look more 'trick' then that ridiculous spoiler.

Heres a pic of another ex touring car spoiler
spoil.jpg

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,
You can't get a diffuser on a V6 due to rear subframe and exhaust placement unfortunately or it'd be on there by now!!

Maybe I could mount the one above on my wing for extra downforce - she's a beauty!

Form before looks.

I realy like it cnanot belive the money you've spend great car though.

Will the sequenchial box stand the torque? Thats a lot of force your throwing at it.

It's fine - the slip from the tyres is the release for the torque spike anyway - the box is good for 500lbft despite Sadevs stats.

It's fine - the slip from the tyres is the release for the torque spike anyway - the box is good for 500lbft despite Sadevs stats.

What box type is it?
I take it its got coolers etc i it?
What about clutch will that be the saviour of the gearbox ie it will break/slip first?

What gearing are you running on the car?

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
in the youtube vid sounds like its got nasty belt slip at high revs has that been sorted? are you keeping the charger as well as fitting turbos and going compound charged? now that would be mental

belt slip is cured - only needed a tighten as it was a new belt - drivetrain is all Trophy plus stronger than trophy driveshafts - clutch is race twin plate.
No need for charger and TB's - can get 1.4 bar from the Turbos from about 2800rpm - charger would just add weight and rotational drag/mass.

Mike

imagine taking that thing into Renault to diagnose a problem...

"its running a bit loud on idle...." pmsl

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i think renault would actually cry if you took that in :approve: i love it and i want it :(

Gearing is swappable between 136 at 7500rpm top end and 165 top end at the same.
I run the lower set - not spending much time between 136 and over on UK roads or tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!
48 in first on low set, 62 on higher set - with flat shift the times between gears are negligable.
Don't go near dealers and all diagnostics are onboard and downloadable to PC from the motec dash - as well as track maps, lap times etc

J

JACKO CUP 172!

ya vee is a beast mike. i heard at rws you were lookin for about 500 bhp.that will be bloody awsome.looks the dogs to.

jacko