ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

miles per tank (182)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Toms PB is 457miles from 1 tank. thats brim to cutting out.

the worst is 180miles.

Dirty E91

O only get about 250 - 260 a tank at the moment, I have done approx 3500 since may.

I keep telling myself its because the engine is still tight!

Quote: Originally posted by martynh on 28 September 2004
O only get about 250 - 260 a tank at the moment, I have done approx 3500 since may.I keep telling myself its because the engine is still tight!

lol! you keep telling yourself that!

Quote: Originally posted by 182woo on 28 September 2004
wow thats not bad i was thinking about 350 tops.does the trip computer tell u how many more miles r left?

it does but its about as accurate as stevie wonder playing darts

Lee

BMW M2C

My best is around 320 and my worst was 140 but 120 miles of that were around the race track at Spa. :D

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 28 September 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 182woo on 28 September 2004

wow thats not bad i was thinking about 350 tops.does the trip computer tell u how many more miles r left?

it does but its about as accurate as stevie wonder playing darts

Funniest thing ive heard all day.

Ta, Andy

Ultra Red Megane R26

Do you guys use the trip or rely on the miles to refuel one? On the trip I have not got above 280 yet! The miles to refuel it says 380. Im aware that it computes using the mpg, which I never reset.

insignia

The red light goes off the trip,so if you dont reset it when you fill up,the red light can come on at a different time to what it should do

Ford Fiesta

I get average of 360miles a tank sometimes more. Thats by using full tank to fill up using odometer. (btw anyone noticed trip different to odometer, mine go up at different rates!)

most ive had on miles to refill using trip after i filled up was 460..

sorry but that has to be wrong because it goes of and on with gradients etc like every other car so it cant be linked to the trip as thats a constant measurement.

wtf?? I struggle to get 330 in my little 1.2 16v now! used to be getting 350 when i first got it and drove carefully now i struggle to hit 320. hmmm

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

Fact is the 172 is hellishly good on fuel!!

the last quater of the tank is huge!! i have filled up with less than a quater of a tank on the guage and put 10 liters in! (before i knew the size of the bottom quater) i normally fill up just before the light comes on and i get about 350 on average

406 passion wagon..

Between 360 and 380 in my 172, about 250 of that motorway the other ragging though country lanes and crawling through traffic! Never less than 300!

I gauge mine on the gallons used! I believe the trip computer estimates on a 10gallon tank, whereas the 172 is 11 I believe, may be wrong.. Have on one occasion used 9.9gallons, and no splutter!

What size is the mk1 172 tank?

Meg on pistonheads £6995

trip blanks to _ _ _ and orange light comes on with 9.3 Gals (about 42 litres)

safe for another Gallon and half MINIMUM

50 miles on a 182?

(actually hold 51/52L to the brim)

Meg on pistonheads £6995

^^ once goes blank, click to Gallons Used

I go to 10 everytime, and have got to 10.8 before wimping out!

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 28 September 2004

sorry but that has to be wrong because it goes of and on with gradients etc like every other car so it cant be linked to the trip as thats a constant measurement.
was this reference to my post?