ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

millions at donny pk services!

lol i nearly stalled car and crashed the other day saw 3 in a row and as i was looking back one pulled out in front of me..... crazy days

PHS 1 172 SILVER
was a good meet nice people there good to chat and meet you all, steve how did meet the parents go lol

PHS 1 172 SILVER
was a good meet nice people there good to chat and meet you all, steve how did meet the parents go lol

was sorry didn't get to speak to you, wanted to say how much i liked your car!!!! :)
its ok was going to come over to but im a bit shy im meeting new people. thanks like yours two im getting a new 1 next year i must admit i like the silver. was a good turn out will have to do it again soon

Family Bus
was sorry didn't get to speak to you, wanted to say how much i liked your car!!!! :)
its ok was going to come over to but im a bit shy im meeting new people. thanks like yours two im getting a new 1 next year i must admit i like the silver. was a good turn out will have to do it again soon

I am same! was just hiding wi my mate most of time!!! ooh what you getting?

PHS 1 172 SILVER
got a few choices was looking at toyota celica, or keep it french 172, but im not selling my car love it to much so will have to cars on the go, better work to over time lol

Family Bus
got a few choices was looking at toyota celica, or keep it french 172, but im not selling my car love it to much so will have to cars on the go, better work to over time lol

lol don't blame you! don't know much about celicas to be honest, of course would def recommend the 172! i love mine!!!

M

mini-valver

Good turn out which was good. Did'nt get to speak to you lot but the cars looked mint :)

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Funny how everyone pretty much talk to the people they already know!!

Nice to meet you Lisa, Steve, Rachel, Daz.... No doubt we'll see each other one of these days in the mean streets of Lesta!

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
You could have made it in the Scenic Steve! Lee popped round after he'd seen you.
I hope your car will be back together for Sat ;-)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
You could have made it in the Scenic Steve! Lee popped round after he'd seen you.
I hope your car will be back together for Sat ;-)

I was 'black' & no way was the wife letting me get in her new motor in that state.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
nice to meet every1, n put faces to screen names lol!!!

lil blondie n m8 = fit ;) (typical bloke lol :rasp:)

PHS 1 172 SILVER

Nice to meet you Lisa, Steve, Rachel, Daz.... No doubt we'll see each other one of these days in the mean streets of Lesta!
well i didnt realy know any1 only foxon just thought i would be brave and talk to people:eek: was nice to meet you to, your all a friendly bunch

Inferno 182

nice to meet you at last Audrey after seeing you so much on RS,roll on karting

RenaultSport Clio Trophy
Likewise Daz... I see you managed to sort your avatar now. Next stop is facebook then!!
Catch up with you soon. Karting will be next year though no?

Inferno 182
Likewise Daz... I see you managed to sort your avatar now. Next stop is facebook then!!

ha ha,that is a press photo and not really sure how i got it up there.
still cant get one on RS but yours is fantastic.
will try this facebook thingy so will prob have a hundred questions,maybe i should go for computer lessons!!

Suzuki SV650

Oops didn't notice this thread 'til now..

Yeah not too bad thanks nice dinner (homemade lasagne) no awkward silences and all sat down to watch the rugby after dinner. Cheers!

PHS 1 172 SILVER

Oops didn't notice this thread 'til now..

Yeah not too bad thanks nice dinner (homemade lasagne) no awkward silences and all sat down to watch the rugby after dinner. Cheers!
sounds good you did look a bit worried when you went lol

RenaultSport Clio Trophy

ha ha,that is a press photo and not really sure how i got it up there.
still cant get one on RS but yours is fantastic.
will try this facebook thingy so will prob have a hundred questions,maybe i should go for computer lessons!!

PM me your email, I'll send you an invite.
No sure I can give you computer lessons, but I'll gladly help.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
aha! rrrright...think i know which one you are now! hehe ;)
foxon you have a gf so you got no chance and she is to good for you, you just play about lol what is your name dont fancy calling you lill blonde lol he is just a perve just leave him to it lol

wtf, was only having a laff anyway!! i was only commentin that she was gud looking ffs :S