ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek Exhaust Owners Question

MG ZS180 Mk2
Hi all Milltek exhaust owners

Going to be getting the cat back of this soon and had 1 question.

In the past I have bought exhausts for other cars and the last 2 times I have been disappointed with the noise they make - quiet.

If I get this and I am driving around (probably with windows down) and put my foot down, am I going to know I have this exhaust?

I miss that roar of a good exhaust and mine is rattling like mad now so needs to be changed.

Ta

M2 Competition
Get a yozzasport system mate, and fit a decat (dead easy to change over on the 182) if you want loud.

MG ZS180 Mk2
Nah, didn't want that loud.

But I do want to know I have an exhaust and the Milltek seems to fit the bill

M2 Competition
Cool.

Go on youtube and type 182 milltek, and 182 yozzasport... think theres a few vids put up of both on there.

987 Boxster S
I have the Milltek Cat back, it is loud when you give it some, but pretty quiet at motorway speeds, you only really hear it on the motoway when you are putting your foot down. Get one, you won't be disappointed. :)

182 ff with cup pack's
yeah at motorway speeds its fine its all when you put your foot down the noise picks up.

VX220 lightning
Anyone live i essex who has a milltek on their 182?? I have a prospeed and would be interested in hearing the difference in real life.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
im fitting mine on my 172 tomo, i may be getting rid of the mid box also, but i dont want it to sound too raspy with my decat!