ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek question

MikkiV

ClioSport Club Member
  BG182 FF, Mk 1 Caddy
I'm trying to find out what i need to get in order to install a non res pipe and decat pipe to my milltek back box. My current res box is knackered so it needs replacing and i fancy a non res one just because.

I get the mani to cat but how do i connect the decat to the non res, and also the non res to the back box? I'm sure i'm just over thinking it but i can't figure it out

The non res im looking at on ebay comes with some kind of clamp, (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Milltek-...tre-Pipe-Louder-03-06-MSRN106REP/332386727577) do i just need two of those? one for the cat to non res and another for the non res to back box?

cheers guys, i've tried to search but not had much luck

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You’ve answered your own question there, you just need two new clamps.

Plus a new manifold to cat kit obviously.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That will be loud with a decat and non res pipe though, I’ve got a decat with resonated center and it’s not quiet.

MikkiV

ClioSport Club Member
  BG182 FF, Mk 1 Caddy
Nice one cheers i knew i was just having a blonde moment. I'm not too fused with the noise to be honest, the cars loud as it is so if its a little louder i can live with it lol

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
My Milltek is decatted with a non res centre section. Not that loud really.

98dB on the static noise test at tracks.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I have an almost new genuine Miltek decat for sale if interested. Purchased for my 182, which I have since sold on with standard Cat fitted. Have receipt from AMD who I purchased it from. £40 posted.

You mount decat to the manifold, this then slides over the center pipe and just needs a clamp round it. So much better than having an olive joint!

Mine had the resonated center section and sounded lovely. Will be quite loud as others have said @MikkiV
20190130_181605.jpg
20190130_181601.jpg