ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miltek Exhaust Clamp

RB Clio 182
Hello, today ive been to see my exhaust man as ive got a little blow from the exhaust, he noticed that i had a snapped exhaust clamp.

He said the clamp that was fitted was the wrong one, and that i needed one with three grooves in to fit properly.

Does anyone know where i can get one of these clamps as he didnt have any in, or if they even exist lol.

I have a miltek catback with oem cat.

Cheers.

RB Clio 182
Which bit is it blowing from, centre section?

I used a Mikalor clamp on mine.

63-68mm
Im not sure mate i forgot to ask him, i think ill pop through to a custom exhaust place tomorrow as they should have different clamps etc.

I think it might be the rear mate where the backbox meets the middle section, although i think the cat to centre section might be blowing too slightly.

Cheers.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Im not sure mate i forgot to ask him, i think ill pop through to a custom exhaust place tomorrow as they should have different clamps etc.

I think it might be the rear mate where the backbox meets the middle section, although i think the cat to centre section might be blowing too slightly.

Cheers.

Well the rear to centre section you can use a Mikalor clamp like i did and for the manifold to cat you need the genuine renault fitting kit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...m=271786129148&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850