ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miltek exhaust owners

Clio 182 cup
Anybody got one of these exhausts, the twin one, as i'm just interested on if there loud (love loud exhausts), how easy/hard they are to fit and if they are a good quality exhaust. Did a search but couldn't really find anything.

Tesla MP3 2021
Miltek isnt the loudest but it also doesnt sound like a high pitched fart as it goes along ;)

Clio 182 cup
lol, it's either the yozza exhaust or the GDI one people have been talking about but I don't know if i've got the balls to cut the back bumper.

megan R26.R number 006
Re: Milltek exhaust owners

Looks really nice, is it under 98db though if it's a racing one?

i am not one hundred percent shore but if you have a decat it may be over 100db i know fred and yoz have had to change it as they have got throttle bodies and even with there new quieter exhaust they struggle at some tracks to meet the 98db nose limet

if you like loud then go for this one http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/proddetail.php?prod=clio_rs_172_race_exhaust_system&cat=17

if you whant to do a track day then get this one http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/store/proddetail.php?prod=clio_rs_172_road_exhaust_system_l&cat=17

Last edited:
  megan R26.R number 006
or you could go to halfords and get a petco big bore 4 they make a 1.1 saxo sound like a f1 car well at a nose level any way

Clio 182 cup
Fred, is the race exhaust u sell a stainless steel cat back system and what size tail pipe. Will it be MOT friendly as well. Looks sweet!

Clio 182 cup
Yeah get some vids, that would be cool, mines a 172 cup. Very interested in the yozza race one but i don't know if it's ok for everyday use interms of MOT and that.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
My mates got the Milltek systems on his 182 cup,
its not that much louder than standard but it has
alot more bass, makes it sound meaner.

Plus the tail pipes fill the bumber recesess perfectly,
the standard ones looked like pea shooters in comparison.

FF-Cupped 182 '05
I've got a Milltek, it has indeed a nice bass sound to it, not loud with a cat, but with a decat it's quite a bit louder (bit to boomy for my liking).

I'm not satisfied on how it fits; first of all you need to fill up the rubber spins it hangs in, otherwise it's hanging way too low. I also can't get them to align evenly within the bumper recesses and it moves (to the right) when it's getting hot.

My garage is going to (hot up and) bent the hangers on the backboxes and making some solid rubber parts instead of the spin, so I hope that will do the trick.