ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miltek Quality Again!

Titanium 182 FF
Was looking for an elusive rattle tonight when i spied this on my ns tailpipe to silencer weld! was not pleased to say the least having only had the system on the car since oct 08, i have already had the welds fail me on the other side of both rear silencers whilst on hols earlier this year which resulted in me having to get some emergency welding done at a local tyre & exhaust garage,i have now emailed k-tec to contact miltek on my behalf to see if i can get a new rear silencer set up under warranty?

Attachments

• miltek.jpg
    miltek.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 39
  corsa ecoflex
my mate at work has got the same problem on his miltek thats on his zafira gsi...he got on the blower to the and they told him to send photos of the cracks around the backbox and they will decide if they will replace it...the system itself is just a shade over a year old

Titanium 182 FF
glad there quality is not only affecting renaults then! did he have any joy with them at a replacement? i went for miltek as opposed to yozza/k-tec's own system cause i
used to have dealings with them from my vw/audi days and they always got good reviews by those guys

Datsun
You won't have any issues with Milltek's warranty mate - I had an issue with a tailpipe on mine.

I contacted them direct, sent some pics and they sent a new one out no bother.

Your best contacting them direct rather than going through K-tec.