ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miltek System

Clio Sport 182
Finally decided to go with exhaust upgrade, my stock one is rusted to hell.

Im going for a Miltek Cat-back system. And K-Tec (who im going too, to get it done) have talked me into a performance upgrade pack too.

Does any one have a Miltek system? How do they sound? I don't want to be waking the neighbours.

Anything to watch out for?

And any one had any dealings with K-Tec, initially the guy on the phone sounded decent with good advice.

Clio Sport 182
K-Tec lads have said the Janspeed will give the best performance gains with the performance pack im buying.

Did the Miltek give you much gain in power?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Mine came with a milltek, was a decat but took that out and put the cat back in. Even with a cat and a centre silencer I find it loud, probably more intrusive than the cat back yozza I had on my last.

Clio Sport 182
i live on camp most the week so im not bothered about noise, since we just got back of tour its like a performance dealership any way, never seen so many performance cars in my life.....