ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milton Keynes Monday 30th

182 Full Fatt!
What was it about Milton Keynes yesterday? RS city?

Did my usual trip to Costco and saw 2 Racing Blue 182s on the way in, one on an 05 plate with a young couple who had a good stare.
Then a 55 plate Trophy passed me and we convoyed up the A5 together.
Then a Mica Yellow RS Megane rocketed past me giving it death over the roundabouts. My attempts to catch up hampered by all the shopping flying round the boot!
Then we both caught a black 182 on a private plate! phew! All in one evening!

From Dan, The shiny 'just cleaned it' Black 182 on a 53 plate

cliosport 172 cup 2002
Catches me out all the time! I'm from MK and thought I was buying something nice and different! Then saw loads on the roads, oh well!

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
might of been me i live in mk, drive a black clio 182 number plate X4 JMK. ye lot of renault sports around and there all up for a good baz about though.

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
actually just realised it was me, had two passengers in the car 1 being my gf, wanted to play but was told off, o well under the thumb. saw the meganne giving it some good lads

182 Full Fatt!
might of been me i live in mk, drive a black clio 182 number plate X4 JMK. ye lot of renault sports around and there all up for a good baz about though.

That was you! I was gunning down on you too but you entered the rouandabout and headed straight on, just had time to catch the start of your plate.
The Megane went left, I went right

clio 2.0 182 & z3m coupe
haha, ye was going to pick my gf's seat arosa 1.0 up so so slow. didnt like her driving mine. you live close to mk then?

182 Full Fatt!
haha, ye was going to pick my gf's seat arosa 1.0 up so so slow. didnt like her driving mine. you live close to mk then?
I live in Northampton, but always in MK either at Costco, Stratstone Lotus or Nando's!
There are always a few Clio Sports in Xscape on a Friday eve