ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mine's Skyline Vs. Race Cars

Turbos.
Interesting to see just how well a modified road (just about...) car can do against dedicated road cars. Here is a BMI race...

[YOUTUBE]jN_BPX7EkP0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WYGIup_Bd1k[/YOUTUBE]

Think the Skyline does pretty well, although 620bhp clearly helps! The F40 is disappointing though, whupped!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats the mines gtr keichi drove and s**t himself lol!! love the way he always pics the best or most fun car to drive, he certainly knows how to control that honda!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Mine's - Gods!

I love the Tsuchiya vid with the Mine's R34... mental thing.

"It's too fast! Too fast!!" LOL

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
best motoring (jap version of topgear) pisses on top gear lol! they still do stupid things too!!

keichi did a gum tape death match from the initial d series! get in a car and sticky tape 1 hand to the steering wheel! then drive round a track!!! NUTS!

Lionel Richie
that bloke driving the 5zigen R34 loves the old saftey tap on the brakes doesn't he! never seen the point myself

Cupra
Love the commentary, they should have that on the GT PS games like you have the commentators on the football games.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Thats the difference with modern cars now.We dont realise how far they have moved on.

Which is why F40's are nice to look at nowadays and not very fast