ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mint 172/182 required for Fast Car Festival

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
The Fast Car Festival are offering Free weekend tickets and camping in exchange for you displaying your car on a stand at the show.

The location is Donington Park on the 30th and 31st July 2016.

So what we need is a mint and fairly standard 172/182 to represent ClioSport for that weekend.

Please please please only express an interest if you can DEFINITELY attend.

Details of the event can be found here www.thefastcarfestival.com

Your car will form part of the ‘Power to the People’ display showcasing the world’s attainable performance machinery and will make an idea contrast to the supercars paddocks.

They are looking for a mint Renault Clio 172/182 as they feel this is an ideal car to represent hot-hatches from France.

If you are genuinely interested in representing CS at this show and know 100% that you can make it to Donnington on the weekend of the 30th & 31st July please respond below with a picture of your car and a brief description.

A decision on who will go will be made by CS admin in the next couple of days.

Ron

ps you'll need to have a ClioSport.net sticker on your car :wink:

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I seem to remember a guy in a red top owning that monaco. Wasnt he the guy who everyone thought was scottish but he was irish?

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Thanks for the mention fellas, it was indeed my Monaco at csf.

I am off work that weekend, so its certainly a possibility I could attend, if any of the previously mentioned cars are unavailable. Will take a quick read through the linked website tomorrow when I get a spare moment.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thanks for the mention fellas, it was indeed my Monaco at csf.

I am off work that weekend, so its certainly a possibility I could attend, if any of the previously mentioned cars are unavailable. Will take a quick read through the linked website tomorrow when I get a spare moment.

Cool mate. Let me know asap :up:

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I was just about to jump on this thread and suggest that Monaco, it looked ace at CSF.