ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mirror problemes

im 17 and not yet passed my test but earlyer this morning i was scudding about with me mate in my mums car and i hit the wingmirror on another cars wingmirror, it smashed my glass rite out but his was fine! well ive managed to get a replacemnt glass from my local motorworld and in panic 5 minutes before my dad got home ive fitted it slightly too far up so u can see a bit of the broken mirror below it... im wondering if there is any way i can get the mirror back off and glue it back down correctly before me mum or dad gets in the car and realises the mirror has been smashed, and ive done a bodge job fixing it.

any ideas? thanks

fix it in properly rather than bodge it or they are most likely to definitly notice.

and stop scudding about

172 Cup

Scudding? Arent they Iraqi missiles?

Guess the moral of the story is dont go nicking your moms car. If youd (or your friend) had hit my car uninsured your little mirror would be the least of your worries.

Ziel Nurburgring

Just kick it off and blame it on yobs......or try and get the mirror off, but i bet its stuck on there now.

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 02 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by .Griff. on 02 June 2005Scudding? Arent they Iraqi missiles?

[/QUOTE]Scudding the new cruising? Geddit....?

Aah very er "inventive"..

Quote: Originally posted by shaunyboi on 02 June 2005

im 17 and not yet passed my test but earlyer this morning i was scudding about with me mate in my mums car and i hit the wingmirror on another cars wingmirror, it smashed my glass rite out but his was fine! well ive managed to get a replacemnt glass from my local motorworld and in panic 5 minutes before my dad got home ive fitted it slightly too far up so u can see a bit of the broken mirror below it... im wondering if there is any way i can get the mirror back off and glue it back down correctly before me mum or dad gets in the car and realises the mirror has been smashed, and ive done a bodge job fixing it.

any ideas? thanks
er wtf? why are people helping this person or being sympathetic. he hasnt passed his test thus no insurance so if he crashed into one of us we get f**k all. i hope your dad does find out as its tw*ts like you that cause our insurance to be so high,(something that youl no doubt complain about soon IF you bother getting it.) youv waited 17 years to drive i wouldnt go f**king that up by driving without passing your test or insurance. WISE UP!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

m4rk, i think most people were thinking what you just said but refrained from saying it.

Having said that, worse things have happened, people do stupid things, and make mistakes... hes just lucky he didnt hit anyone else.