ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mirrors Edge

Does anyone have this? Reviews are good but I'm unsure if it's worth a purchase TBH. I presume it's best played with a 360 pad rather than K&M? I'm around 70% through FarCry 2, although I do still have all of FEAR 2, and most of CoD WaW to play. Oh and Crysis Warhead to finish. Then Fallout 3 to buy. Actually FFS :(

Is Mirrors Edge a proper A-list title worth adding to the pot?

Picked this up for a tenner for the PS3 last week but am yet to slot it in, demo was good, the game was reviewed around 7-8/10. Not an A lister but good nonetheless.

Bumder With A Buffer
I bought it about 5 months ago now just before xmas I think... havent even taken it out of the case yet!

Mind you I did manage to pick it up for £14.99 from my local tesco's...everywhere else was £39.99..then the next day in there it was back up to £39.99...bargain :)

R26
I played the demo and quite enjoyed that once i got the hang of it on the xbox

Tried the full game on the PC and it didnt find it all that exciting beyond the demo but i never really played it that much

Shed.
Does anyone have this? Reviews are good but I'm unsure if it's worth a purchase TBH. I presume it's best played with a 360 pad rather than K&M? I'm around 70% through FarCry 2, although I do still have all of FEAR 2, and most of CoD WaW to play. Oh and Crysis Warhead to finish. Then Fallout 3 to buy. Actually FFS :(

Is Mirrors Edge a proper A-list title worth adding to the pot?

Had it for pc, never completed it as i got bored it wasnt great. Limited gunplay.

Get fear done and dusted its a fantastic game.

Goliath I
Bought it on PS3, good game especially for the price it's floating around for now. Only bits that annoyed me were the fighting, very difficult and real pain in the ass!

If you can really get into to it its even better second time round as you doing the levels alot more fluently and stringing along a few jumps, climbs etc... is great

Better than yours. C*nt.
It's one that takes a couple of hours to get into, but once you suss it it's really addictive :)