ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misfire - Injector cable fault

Clio 172
Cars been running on 3 cylinders since yesterday so I started trying to find out why today, hoped it was just the coilpack or ht leads but swapped them for a mates and the problem was still there

plugged in my rs tuner to see the fault codes and it came back saying it was fault with injector 4, a bit messing about with the injectors and cables and I've narowed it down to the actual cable thats causing the problem, theres no breaks that I can see in the cable

So my question is can this cable be changed easily enough? And can someone sell me one asap please if it can, lol

Clio 172
Yeah they are all there mate, I was getting the problem on the 4th, swapped the cables over from 4 to 3 and it showed the problem was now with the 3rd, its like the injector is not getting any power

Clio 172
That would be geat mate as looking at the wiring it does not look and different than the ones that are working so its maybe the conector itself thats knackered, much would you want to post me a bit up?
Thanks