ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misfire Juddering and loss of power......

GT 128 VVT
i have a 2010 Clio GT,
about a month ago i started noticing a loss of power i thought it may be be just getting used to the speed but a week or 2 ago i was proven wrong as the car started to judder as it was setting off from a junction making me feel like it was going to stall, for the past week i have been experiencing misfiring then extreme loss of power basically limp mode and the odd EML flashing occasionally i put this down to the front 2 tyres balding so i bought 2 brand new tyres and that still didnt fix it so today i had a mechanic plug it into the diagnostics laptop and it came back with 5 faults; 4x Misfire and 1x Misfire in Coilpack 4 so i replaced that and for about 1 hour driving after it was fine but then i went out in it tonight and the exact same thing has happedned again can anybody direct me in the right direction as to wehat to replace