ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misfire?......

I wonder if someone could give me some guidance on a slight miss iv developed on my 172.

Now this only happens a few times each jouney, the car appears to slighly jolt under acceleration or when backing off and very slightly reapplying the throttle.
Idle is fine (well slighly lumpy but no rev hunting or dropping a cylinder) but thats normal and power seems fine. The jolt is only minor and not like a fuel cut on a turbo car with boost ceep or anything.

Im thinking plugs or injectors? I will check the plug quality and gaps at the weekend as to be honest no idea when last changed?

Any other ideas of common faults iv over looked?

Thanks in advance

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've had issues since the snow came. Off with my brother this week at some point to get fixed, usually alright when the weather is fair for a few days, hoping it's a simple thing.