ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Misfire

Clio Sport 172
Yet again another problem

Spun up yesterday morning and suddenly started to misfire after that.

Changed all leads coil pack and plugs still misfire I believe it could be injectors but its not multiple injector is it? Haven't had a proper look at it yet!

Any help would be greatful as not a fan of a CRV aha

Clio Sport 172
Platinum Ngk they were misfiring on the old ones as well going to have a look a wiring today any more ideas would be great

Clio Sport 172
Update: played with the wiring to the injectors fired it up and was running fine played with wires again and went funny again and couldnt get it back gun a try it again after work will take it off and are if I can see a split or if it was just when I was cold it was fineMore ideas would be helpful cheers

Which wires did you play with near the fuse box by any chance? I had an issue like that a while ago and it was dirt connections at the fuel pump/injection relay.