ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mish's Clio Cup..... not posted in a while...

EP3 Civic Type R
Did a few bits to the Clio this weekend and spruced her up a bit! I keep thinking of selling it for a 225, then I look at pictures and don't want to!

IMG_4203-1.jpg

IMG_4200-1.jpg

IMG_4204-1.jpg

IMG_4201-1.jpg

IMG_4221-1.jpg

IMG_4227.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
bin that steering wheel ffs! Ruins an otherwise perfect car!

EP3 Civic Type R
It's gross eh.... that's next on the list to either replace (or retrim)

Nick, colour coded side strips?? It has them lol?!

EP3 Civic Type R
Ahh gotcha! I rushed today, but back to black (or that kind of product) works great and shines them up- I hate the fact they are matt :)

Porsche Boxster987S
ive just spent a fair bit of cash on it recently so im doing a few things to it which means its staying im afraid. Tempting offer otherwise:approve:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That looks stunning, sitting beautifully as well.

I like the plate too,I've neem thinking of buying a similar one for me.

EP3 Civic Type R
Cheers guys! Jamie; I love my car, I do. But the size of it isn't always practical. I think that's what's swaying me towards a 225

Thanks Vish I love the plate, the last two letters relate to my surname, although I did have it spaced as M15H ** ..... This of course caused attention from the rozzers, so it had to go back legal. I had a similar one a few years back, but with all the ANPR cameras around nowadays, the Police are really cracking down (which is fine, it's the law!) Just letting you know incase you were going to buy one to space out :)

EP3 Civic Type R
It's got them at the front- can't be arsed spending that kind of money for the rear ones lol

Civic Type S GT
Mish can you wash my car so it's as clean as yours!? You saw it the other day passing, it was ming, still is!:rasp: Lol!

Looks great!! I'm thinking the same about getting a 225, very tempting!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers guys! Jamie; I love my car, I do. But the size of it isn't always practical. I think that's what's swaying me towards a 225

Thanks Vish I love the plate, the last two letters relate to my surname, although I did have it spaced as M15H ** ..... This of course caused attention from the rozzers, so it had to go back legal. I had a similar one a few years back, but with all the ANPR cameras around nowadays, the Police are really cracking down (which is fine, it's the law!) Just letting you know incase you were going to buy one to space out :)

Thanks Mish. I was thinking of spacing it out if I got one, but a lot of police around the local areas so wouldn't take the gamble. Can't find any last two letters that I can relate to unfortunately :(

EP3 Civic Type R
Gaz, I hadn't tbh, but need some new ones shortly... hmm!

Cal, you car looked fine- it's ming when it turns grey- and mines certainly been like that a few times lol! Joking aside, I can valet your car with pleasure.... for mucho money haha!!

Civic Type S GT
Mucho moneyho hey!? What would this 'valet' involve? It's got to look as clean as yours! Lol!

EP3 Civic Type R
The last time I looked at silvervisions they were more expensive, might stretch to a fiver lol!!!

Cal, sorry, didnt realise :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ebay Mish, real Silvervisions are a pointless waste of money :) Id had my ebay jobs for 3 years now.