ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miss Banzai Tunnel Run - 10th October

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Anyone going to this?

Thinking of going, my mates going to it and is tempting me to go! But the amount of fuel im going to waste is giving me doubts!

Anyone heard about these tunnel runs, are they legal? etc

VX220
seen it advertised on the 350z forum but i have to work, i have seen videos from the piston head ones and they do look like a good meet/drive

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I would have gone down if the S13 was running, they look like a good meet. youtube tunnel runs it should give you an idea.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeh watched that earlier! =)
My cars noise will be drowned out by the GTRs/Scoobys etc tho! But will be amazing noise!

Radio off, windows down, heater on =)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
im 90% going, its legal yes, its for charity but driving like a tool will get police attention...

it is a 100% jap only thing though, so anyone trying to get in, in a non jap car gets turned away :D

Suzuki Ignis Sport
im 90% going, its legal yes, its for charity but driving like a tool will get police attention...

it is a 100% jap only thing though, so anyone trying to get in, in a non jap car gets turned away :D

Be a minimal chance of bumping into you Malice, but if i do see you, i'll give u a flash (with my headlights! ;))

x

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
not sure im going now :( had a look at how far i would have to drive just to get to the showground lol, i recon it will cost me £140-150 for the night just in fuel :(

Turbos.

Not legal to speed and cross double white lines like they did the video though is it ;)

Never knew they did a JDM Fiesta ST and Pug 106....

Fair enough going to a PH run to experience a Ferrari/Lambos giving it some, but 4 pot Jap sheds?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
not sure im going now :( had a look at how far i would have to drive just to get to the showground lol, i recon it will cost me £140-150 for the night just in fuel :(

Fook, thats a lot of petrol!... not really worth it then for u!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
this was last year for the essex tunnel run!
this was my scooby (the black one) first time it ever popped aswell about 32 secs in...
they are great fun and all above bored as long as your not a n*b
admittedly this video isnt the most exciting but 300 odd scoobys following each other.
[youtube]go-uwvrr6uE[/youtube]

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
this one is a jap only event, the only way you can get a map of the route is to pay the £5 donation to bowel cancer... you then get let in to the showground and given you're map and pack, you wont get in to the showground unless you are driving jap so you wont get a map... i guess there will be some other non jap cars that will join up on the way...

plus jap crap sounds sexy, rotarys, rb's and jz's sound sexy!

A silver Honda
I've honestly lose count how many times i'd been down to the london tunnels. West ferry roundabout is cool.

[YOUTUBE]6WymhdbKYQ4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rV0M-M0MA_Y[/YOUTUBE]

Tangoed Works
Think this is my cuppa tea as I only live 5 mins from the blackwall tunnel. Im going to forget trekking it out to essex. what time will everyone be in london do you reckon, 8ish?

Have planned to winter prep the car tomorrow as well so it should be looking spanky for the night!

Tangoed Works
BTW who ever goes watch out going northbound through the blackwall tunnel. they installed specs average speed cameras on tuesday so no more 80mph blats through there.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol they aint leaving essex until 12am!! why not wait until another night when its a euro night and go or an all car night, why try and get in on a event that you're car doesnt fit in to?? plus are you going to donate? this is being done for a good cause, you joining in, in a non jap car without donating... thats not really fair is it?

Tangoed Works
For me it's about the love of cars. I don't discriminate and have passion for them all. Plus there is nothing like a heavily tuned skyline or supra for me.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Taken from the MissBanzai.com website.

MissBanzai.com presents...

London Tunnel Run 2009 - Take 2!
happy.gif

NOTE THIS IS JAPANESE CARS ONLY -No exceptions, so unless you are in a Japanese car, you will be refused entry!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PRE-PAY BEFORE TURNING UP TO THE EVENT! Payments must be made via Just Giving by noon on 10th October. £5 PER CAR ON THE JUST GIVING LINK BELOW! Any questions please mail us at missbanzai@googlemail.com
happy.gif

Please see here for details on how to sign up!
http://www.missbanzai.com/showthread...4394#post74394

or go direct to the Just Giving page at http://www.justgiving.com/missbanzai2009take2
thumbs-up.gif

tunnel2small.jpg

A silver Honda
^^No well the Essex arena is not a public area. I will get refused entry into there but there's no stopping you tagging along once they have left and are heading down the A13 lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
^^No well the Essex arena is not a public area. I will get refused entry into there but there's no stopping you tagging along once they have left and are heading down the A13 lol

I live nowhere near (anymore), and would never go on a tunnel run as public as this one :p