ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

miss fire problem...

Clio 182 cup
i had a little search and i come up with nothing but,

i have a missfire at idle and light load and done the usual changed the spark plugs, got magancore ht leads.
only thing i havent changed is the coil pack, the injectors or lamba sensor.

i done the on board computer test and it came up with "t---" which means injection fault does this mean just injectors or any of the ignition items ?

could a lamba sensor cause this as it hasnt been changed in a while and has only just been mapped :(

cheers Dan

Clio 182 cup
just changed the coil pack to no success, so habe norrowed it down so cant be : spark plugs, ht leads, coil pack.

still thinking it could be a lamba sensor would this cause a miss fire ?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Ive got the same mate, done everything now, apart from fuel filter, which I'll do later.

Can keep you posted?

SQ5
It come up saying you have an injection fault, you haven't tried a new injector so you think it's the Lambda?

It'll be an injector.

Clio 182 cup
It come up saying you have an injection fault, you haven't tried a new injector so you think it's the Lambda?

It'll be an injector.

now you say it back like that i feel stupid and crazy :banghead: cheers danny ill have a check tomorow, any particular way you advise to check or just take out and replace one buy one ?

SQ5
Lol!

You need to find out which on it is first.

Take off fuel rail guard and unplug them one by one while engines running to find out which one isn't changing the running of the engine.

It's then worth swapping the injector with another off you car and seeing if its the same injector or same cylinder to determine its definitely the injector.

Clio 182 cup
ok ill try that just picked up a fuel rail and 4 injectors for a steal, so just going to replace all 4 and see what happens