ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miss firing, boiling over? Smokey Smoke

Smoke that smells like oil, its dark so I cant tell. Just got back from a good hoss :( Water thing is boiling over...

f**k sake it was done less than 3000 miles ago. Even if i rev the tits off it should it be doing this so soon? Only had the car for a month!?!

Supposidly the head was skimmed.

Went for a hoss then pulled up, stopped put it in reverse and blipped the throttle then it started misfiring. It was completely fine up until then... Went on a hoss averaging 40-50 and when its travelling 2 mph it decides to pop.

How can I take it back if it was a private sale? :(

And I did'nt pay for the head gasket, it was done before I got the car.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If It was a private sale, you can't take it back, but do you have the reciept from the garage that did the work? Did the previous owner give it to you?

Bumpy Bumpp, went to leeds today and its totally gone! Smoke out the back, smoke out the front, firing between cylinders the lot! Hope no-one spotted the CS sticker when it was on the AA van ;)