ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miss Pynk

Hiya guys thanks for the welcome..yeah the pics are on my website (link posted up above lol)

The pic I think youve seen is a bit old..

Havent got my new car yet so there arent any pics of it at my house..Im getting it Wednesday hopefully :D

And the reason I posted so late is because I was still wide awake frm getting back from Burning Bournemouth at 1am lol

And Im from Oxford, not Scotland, sorry to disappoint :p

Williams Clio

Hey welcome to the club, will have the car all cleaned up ready for you on wednesday looking forward to meeting u, not looking forward to saying good bye to the car but have to make way for a new one!!

Adi

Quote: Originally posted by Ben_16v on 28 March 2005

You burnt Bournemouth??? Does anybody in Bournemouth mind?? I have no major objections but still....
i thought i could smell burning.... ;)

oh, and hello... was burning bournemouth good? i didnt go.

AJR93RT - looks liek your car is gonna see some Maccy Ds carpark action, bet you really dont wanna sell it now do you ;-)