ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing my car :-(

Clio 1970000000
Car went in for brake pads last Saturday and dealer told me the callipers were shagged. Getting a new set under warranty :D

In the meantime, I am driving my mum's 06 phase 3 Clio 1.4 Expression with a panoramic sunroof. Car is really nice with anchors that put my knackered Brembos to shame. Kept doing emergency stops :S

Anyway dealer told me that the callipers were delivered yesterday and the car would be ready today. Today they told me that the sliders were missing and no other dealer around had any so they are coming from Renault and car will be ready tomorrow.

I was all psyched for today :mad:

Anyway, hopefully just 1 more day to wait.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
You think you're missing yours! I've been without mine for 5 months! I've only got another 5 days in America and then I'll be reunited with the damned thing.

Clio 1970000000
Got it back today. I am bedding the brakes in but already they feel progressive and true. Also put my number plate on so happy days:cool:

Will get some pics up soon.