ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Missing the Clio experience…

Titanium 182
Well it has almost been a year since I originally bought this

DSCN1008.jpg

SG103966.jpg

I sold you and bought a scooby, was fun...good fun...thristy fun.

I am now back in the good old VTS, but still feel it lacks the clio experience....

I think I need to come tbh.....Really fancying a another cup, but I have been there and done that defo fancying a trophy this time....

How man other owners have sold up and wished they hadn't

I was lucky mine went to another clio sport member....even thought it doesn't get used much these days he still keeps it in good nick

Its the handling of the HR's I miss the most lol

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Font change perhaps? lol

I came from a VTS to the clio and its been great fun, whilst almost the exact same economy wise

C63 AMG
Get a Trophy. I went from a 182 to a 197 to a Trophy. I think if I went anywhere else I would miss the Renault Sport er..ness too much!!

C63 AMG
Get a Trophy. I went from a 182 to a 197 to a Trophy. I think if I went anywhere else I would miss the Renault Sport er..ness too much!!

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
There seems to be a few trophies floating about!... never driven one before so can't give it a personal review!...