ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mitsubishi Evo VI Enhancement Detail...

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Excellent work there m8 - really nice results!

I'll take the exhaust please, though the lights can definitely stay! That would be my very first change on that car - their crapness is 'enhanced' with the car being black!

Nice height - I wouldn't drop it. The VI's have geometry setups to ride what appears slightly high, as standard. They do look better lowered though. :)

D.

Mini Cooper S
Car looks fantastic! Well done on the paintwork. Obviously the car would be much improved with different lights and wheels!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Great work. Vile 6 though but nothing that cant be sorted in 30 mins of part replacement..haha

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Will you do the Lolvo when i've finished having my way with it?

Big bus, not sure i've got the forearms. :eek:

Excellent work there m8 - really nice results!

I'll take the exhaust please, though the lights can definitely stay! That would be my very first change on that car - their crapness is 'enhanced' with the car being black!

Nice height - I wouldn't drop it. The VI's have geometry setups to ride what appears slightly high, as standard. They do look better lowered though. :)

D.

Cheers D. I did notice it sat high at the front. Great for cleaning arches! :) I forgot you had a VI!

Cracking work, can't beat black all shined up.

For me, I'd ditch the nur spec as it makes people's faces bleed profusely with the noise. Them lights need to go, and I don't care how rare the ZF wheels are, they'll always look naff.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing results. Would look so much better with o.e wheels and rear lights
Thanks Tommy. Owner is definitely over the moon. Sun popped out the other day and it looks fantastic. Agree with the lights and wheels of course.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks great gally! Its amazing what you can do with paintwork when you know what your doing. Really need you to do mine one day, Its just like that, But yellow! :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Would be happy to mate. Fire me a PM if you want me to have a look at it. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He always lends a helping hand. He's like having your own Tom Thumb.