ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MJ Design Bespoke Dials

350z & 16v Maxi

Ive just had a mail from the guy who is making these and he has advised they should be sorted out this week.

EXCELLENT!!!

Colin

300bhp MR2 Turbo

For a valver ??

Got any ideas/pics of what they look like.

My boring dials with orange lights do my head in.

350z & 16v Maxi

Sorry folks, these are only for the 10 people that have already ordered and paid them for a Valver/Willy, they are not going to be made again and cant get anymore for any car.

Wow cant wait!

I was talking to me mate about them today and I was about to ask how long till there ready.

Come on the valver!

:D

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Quote: Originally posted by Colin_S on 05 May 2004

Sorry folks, these are only for the 10 people that have already ordered and paid them for a Valver/Willy, they are not going to be made again and cant get anymore for any car.
Hehe, fully paid up member of the Clio 1 mjdesign club :D

350z & 16v Maxi

just had some word on these:

Hi mate,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I had some bad family news a couple of weeks ago and have been away since L

Just got back and am now ready to try and pick up where I left off. Expect some dials shortly.

Once again mega sorry for the delay L

Regards

err.. i can get dials (usually white) with any extra text on you want made up. Using proper materials and cutting tools as thats a big part of my dads business (makes presure gauges, both digital and analogue for tanks / subs factories). He doesnt mind getting someone at his work to do them for me + most people there have over 10 yrs of experience and the equipment is top stuff.

Just a thought

Bumder With A Buffer

woo hoo so we will have are unique dials soon!

Just a question...... hoiw the hell do you get the oil dials etc out??? I can get the speedo dials out piece of cake but the oil dials dont seem to wanna come out??!!!

Also how to take off the needles???

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

Anyone heard from colin about them since he posted. Been months. Really want them now.

I know this may sound a bit silly but they are self lighting dials right?? how do they light up, do they need wiring up?? if so where? and are they all on one set of wires ???? or do they all need wiring up individually?

I am sure it was on the web site but I cant remember what it said.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Its a thin plastic film sitting behind the dials which actually lights up. So the bulbs arent used to shine through it. As for how they get power I can only assume they tap into the existing wiring for the OE bulbs or a suitable 12v supply.

350z & 16v Maxi

I sorry about all the delays folk. Just off the phone with him and he is very apologetic as well. He says its just taking time and they will be done as quickly as he can. Normally he makes one set of 3 dials at a time, and they are hand made but with this time he has 10 sets to make and there is 7 dials plus the heater panel for most of them, so is a lot of work for him.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Me to riplash, maybe Colin could pass the details to me and i could organise another group buy?

I am part of it and have been desperately waiting on them for months!! :( :( :( lol

Thanks for your continual chasing of the guy Colin and keeping us informed! :)

ANY clue as to where these are?

I shall be selling my car soon (to buy a flat)! At this rate it may be SOLD before I get them?

anybody know anyone that MAY be interested just incase i do sell it before i get them?

350z & 16v Maxi

Right I am chasing the guy as much as i can, obviously not with much luck. I will continue to chase him, but if anyone wants to contact him direct then here is his number:

Gareth - 01757 706968