ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MJDesign Bespoke Dials Available to Buy

350z & 16v Maxi

I have had one too many people pull out of my group buy for these dials and was wondering if anyone had some christmas money they wanted to spend or something. I need at least one more buyer.

They are for Valvers and Willys. Prices as follows including postage:

7 Dials - £80

Temp Gauge - £15

Heater Panel - £20

I need to know what you want from the list above and also how you want your dials to be designed. What I need to know on design is as follows:

Background,

Illumination,

Numbers/Notches,

Any Text Written on them,

Font,

The options can be seen as http://www.mjdesignsuk.com/bespoke.htmlhttp://www.mjdesignsuk.com/bespoke.html and all options on the site are available for these dials

An example on the kind of dials available can be seen below, pics of the actual dials do not exist as this is the first time they have ever been made.

http://www.mjdesignsuk.com/dials2.jpg

You can see the original post here:

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=5&TopicID=51989&SearchPagePosition=1&search=Bespoke&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Searchhttp://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=5&TopicID=51989&SearchPagePosition=1&search=Bespoke&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Topic&forum=0&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=Search

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

BUMP /\ Come on! Its not everyday you get offered the chance for some custom dials for this price!

I want all 3 !! 7 dials in the above colour scheme, silver with blue backlight !! and the temp thingy in blue !! can i have the heater panel in the same silver colour with a light blue and red colours for the heat bit !!

350z & 16v Maxi

Criag,

Send me a mail at mailto:colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk">colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk with what you want and ill give you my address to send the cheque to.

Cheers

350z & 16v Maxi

The dials actually light up you dont actually need bulbs.

Also you would need to fit them yourself.

huh ? how do the dials light up ?? LEDs ?? Ive got a ph1 so i think my needles are orange aswell as the backlight !! How do i get it blue ?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Youd need to use white needles from a ph2 i think not sure if its going to be light up very blue though. As i understand it the coloured film lights up itself, not a bulb shining through it, for the ext temp i think they use a coloured film to make the colour match.

350z & 16v Maxi

Paul your spot on, it is the actual film that the numbers are made of, actually light up, and if you want the needles to light up blue you do need to get the clear ones from a phase 2.

350z & 16v Maxi

I am going on Holiday today, anyone who wants the dials please send a mail to mailto:colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk">colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk with the subject MJDesign Dials with the design of dials you want and if you want the 7 dials, LCD colour change and heater panel. You will get a responce with the address to send payment to.

It is important that you use the exact subject when sending the mail.

People that have already ordered these can you try and keep these posts near the top so we can get the extra person needed.

Cheers

Colin

350z & 16v Maxi

Back my hols, got one person that said they want the dials so as long as that comes through well be all set.

350z & 16v Maxi

Yep, just waiting on a cheque back as someone forgot to sign it. As soon as I get that we are all set. The next hurdle is for them all to clear.

We getting any closer to getting these ??as I am planning on selling my car. I wanna know if they are gonna be done soon so I can sell it with them or Im I gonna have sell them else where.

Cheers

350z & 16v Maxi

i am stuggling to get the last cheque. I had it but it wasnt signed and sent it back to be signed. Not got it back yet!!!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

The dials have a thin film behind them which actually lights up itself, so they dont use an OE bulb shining through, im not sure how they get around the temp display. But youd be a fool not to snap a set up for the price theyre going at, people should be snapping Cols arm off.

The Jinx

Oh I see. You mean the ones theyre selling have this film. Cool.

If I didnt have other more important stuff to be spending my money on, on the valver then Id go for these in a shot.

350z & 16v Maxi

Right everyone, we can finally go to the next stage.

After people pulling out, cheques not being signed etc I have all the details I need to proceed to the next stage.

I will send an e-mail around tonight but I dont have the addresses with me at work so thought I’d post here just now.

I am going to be paying everyone’s cheque into my bank on Saturday morning, so could everyone please ensure there are funds in the bank for the cheques to clear. As soon as the cheques clear I will let everyone know and the dials can be ordered. I will let you all know what design you have requested and you can advise if you want to make any final changes or just go ahead with your original design.

Once we have all these details finalised I send my dials off to the company for them to take the sizes etc from and make them. Once they have my dials they will let me know an expected delivery date.

Thanks everyone for being so patient, I can’t wait to get mine. I need to decide what I want now, as I keep changing my mind when someone asks for something different that I hadn’t thought about lol

Anyway Cheers

Colin