ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk 2 Ph1 rear lights

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Probably a really daft quesiton but just curious, ive seen some ph2s with ph1 rear lights, do they fit as a direct replacement or is any work required?

MK3

Dynamiqueee
You need to change the wiring to convert them from Ph1 to Ph2 lights so i guess you'd need to. What colour is your car?

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
You need to change the wiring to convert them from Ph1 to Ph2 lights so i guess you'd need to. What colour is your car?

Nautical blue mate

@ BIFCAIDS - LaminX seems like an easier/cheaper option!

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Best colour mate ;) Perhaps get someone to do a photoshop with them on or something? Couldnt imagine mine with Ph1 lights on it

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Yeah that sounds like a plan! Need to find a way of getting photos from my camera to the comp first though, i lost the transfer cable lol. May have to just invest in a card reader.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Let me know when you've had the photoshop done, would be interested to see what it looks like.