ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk1 172 picked on

Hi all

Recently all i seem to have is people wanting to race and push me on the motorway

it seems to be rover MG ZR owner's you know the revamp on the grandad
hatchback model..

and citoren C3 VTR-VTS driver's.. i dont know how quick these cars are
one thing i know they look shite!!

this all happens when my wife is in the car. and i cannot drive fast

its realy doing my head in

What you think

zakk

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
the ph1 is that much quicker than those cars that you're wife wouldn't even notice you were racing them tbh... ;)

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Let them go about their numpty business. Then you can drive past them when they've wrapped their motor around a bus-stop and wave...

To be fair on the motorway once the wife has her nose in a book or magazine she doesnt notice how fast we are going.

clio 172
i have the same problem.... they sit right on your ars*e all the way up the bypass, and then when you get to the roundabout they pull some kind of f*cked up overtakin manouvre which always cuts you up... the thing is, i have a kiddie in the car and these little p*icks are gonna cause some kind of accident for someone, and the innicent will get injured or die.

rant over