ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 clio - £500

Mk1 Clio
I have just baught a Mk1 clio for £500 i was just wondering if you can put power steering in them? As its ok but i would prefer!

Also can people send me some pictures of there clio's kitted up as i would like to put a lot of time into makeing it better.

The car has had a re-spray and has passed its mot it has racing lowering springs, full exhaust system, spolier, lexus lights, Alloy wheels 14", K&N air filter. Full body kit, Bad boy mirrors, Bad boy bonet. And much more. The car is in white aswell. The snow king! Many thanks uffy2k9

Mk1 Clio
theback2.jpg
"
theback2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Suzuki Ignis
Siiiiiick ride.

Edit:Think I would like it more without the spolier, stickers and rear lights.

Mk1 Clio
Thats my clio at the momment would like see if anybody could send me a link to a website if they think something would look nice on it no vinals thanks i am having them taken off! Many thanks uffy2k9

Mk1 Clio
Yea am getting rid of the stickers dont like them.. Also do you no anything which will look good on the car many thanks uffy2k9

Welcome to CS dude.

Before people comment, I'd like to point you towards ze rules..

12. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments repeatedly. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

Mk1 Clio
And the spoiler got to keep it stuck to the road lol. Only joking Just came with it on i like it... Keeping that unless i find a really nice one.. Would like to change the rims! Dont no what to get though any sugestions?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Agree with the above, ditch the lexus lights, spoiler and the stickers and itll look much better!

Personally after that, Id refurb the alloys in black and tint the rear windows (although tinting isnt well liked here :p )

Mk1 Clio
Not keen on the stickers tbh,spoiler etc.

Just get it as clean as you can and look after it ;)

Its getting limo tints in it and stickers are coming off tomorrow! The bucket seats and being changed to cobra's and the rims are being changed looking for a new set. looking at black ones at the momment many thanks ...

Also do you no any wheel sites? were is can get some alloys from?