ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mk1 Clio oasis 1.2 Rev counter

i have a 1.2 Mk1 Ph1 Oasis that has NO rev counter i was just wondering if i got the dials outa of another mk1 clio with a rev counter will all the wires be there to make the rev counter work ???

yay :) what dials would i have to get ??? would they have to be outa of a mk1 ph1, ph2, ph3 ?? 16V williams?

Yep :) after reading ur post's we are in the same boat even the reason for wanting the new dials lol :)
im in ipswich you?

COLTCZT,Clio 440T project
it must b ur lucky day :p lol

i have got the dials i had in my 1.2 and they deffo 100% work! 140mph on the clock nd revs to 7000. got 95281 on the clock, any1 interested. there from a 1.4 rt i think. but the deffo work in a 1.2 mk ph1, im possitive they will work in a ph2 nd 3.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
i had 16v ones in my 1.2 worked fine, milage was just wrong though, looks good though if you were to sell it on and swap clocks back! lol!

sheepy said:
So i cant have my milage clock thing on a new set of dials? Hmmm where can I find dials with 31,000 miles
whys it matter just take the 31 dials out and when u go to sell the car put them back in and it will look like the cars only done 31 ;)