ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 heater problems...

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Prob just one of the resistors gone. Take the resistor block out the heater and check the current

Skoda Fabia vRS
you need a T10 IIRC to get the head unit part of the dash off, then its a T15 or T20 for the 2 other screws that hold that panel on

The plug on the back of the panel has prob burned out. happened to mine on speed 2. take the panel out and investigate like brun said. Don't know how much a new plug is tho.

16v Phase 1
I had the same problem on my J-plate 16v, with speed 3 going and then 1 & 2 finally packing up. I found the problem to be with the final connection to the fan (access via top & back of the engine compartment, where the wipers pop through). They had shorted out, and had melted the connection block a little. Took them out, connected them directly (spade connectors or choc box), and it's been working all fine for the last 2 years.. Good luck.